Divine Infant School

divineinfant.triporder.com

Manna Manager is an online certificate ordering software allowing you to order your certificates from the convenience of your home or office. You must login to place your order.

Buy shopping certificates&reduce your tuition is the easiest way to describe our TRIP program. It is very simple. Done on a weekly basis, you can earn substantial money off your family's tuition.  Here are the details:

There are almost 150 merchants that participate in the program. Some of them are: Jewel/Osco, Dominick's, K-Mart, Kohl's, Sears, Carson's, J.C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Menard's, Toys R Us and Shell Gas. These certificates can be used just like cash at the participating stores. A $10 certificate costs you $10 and is worth $10 when taken to the store. Charge accounts at Kohl's can be paid with these certificates but should be done in person, as these are just like cash.

Every time you purchase certificates you will receive a credit on your tuition account ranging from 2%-25% on all stores. These credits will be applied to your tuition account twice a year. An example would be if you purchased $200 worth of Store ABC certificates with a credit of 5%, a credit of $10.00 would be earned, 60% of that $10.00 goes towards your tuition and the remaining 40% goes directly back to the school. If you did that each week, the dollars earned can quickly add up.

You are given an opportunity on a weekly basis to purchase shopping certificates using the Manna Manager website and send the money in on the payment date. You decide what stores in what quantity you wish to buy. The denominations available vary by store, but are identified on our list of stores.


Thank you in advance for your participation

User Login

Forgot Your Password?